Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Force Unleashed by Sean Williams

Based on the new video game, Star Wars The Force Unleashed offers some background leading up to Episode IV.

Darth Vader has a new apprentice dishing out the orders of death to remaining jedi.

Once the apprentice, Starkiller, has performed enough tasks, Vader instructs him to infiltrate a group of unhappy politicians to create a rebellion.

Whoops, I just gave away the twist. You get to meet Leia and Bail Organa and help set up the Rebel Alliance.

But not all things are so quick and easy whenever Darth Vader and the Emperor are involved.

The book was decent, I read it fairly quickly. (mainly because I had heard there was a phenomenal twist involved - this twist failed to get me)

I think I'd rather play the game.

No comments: