Friday, July 22, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

I didn't think Michael Bay could make a Transformers movie worse than Revenge of the Fallen.

How I sat through this horrid mess called Dark of the Moon, I'll never understand. I think it may have been a case of brain rot. Or perhaps that is what I suffer from after sitting through this pathetic excuse for perverted boys.

Bay shows us that, with the final of his Transformers films, he really could care less for people who enjoyed the first movie. Everything about this last one spat in its face.

Add to that Leonard Nemoy adding his voice to a new transformer (quoting his oft-repeated line from Star Trek), a worthless acting performance by a Victoria Secrets model and you will have the essential Bay puke-fest.

You don't go see these movies for the story, I get that. But man - please give me something more than adolescent lusting and jokes.

This movie should have been a direct-to-DVD. The 3D that Bay initially hated, but then joyously embraced adds nothing to the experience. A James Cameron he is not. Not even close.

Pity me for watching this trash. Pity my brain.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon

No comments: